We love the kids who attend our church. Our goal is to come alongside parents/guardians and help them raise their kids to follow Jesus. In addition to matching our kids with prayer partners, we provide several venues for them to grow, including Grace Kids Hour (9:00) and Kids' Classes (following corporate singing).
Our Mission: To help every GRACE KID love God more & more; learn His word better & better; live like Jesus now & forever.
- Dynamic and dedicated volunteers
- Older kids teach the younger
- Good learning environments
- Incentivised learning
- Resourcing parents
- Knowing our idenity in Christ
- Learning the life of Jesus
- 30 meetings (February to May; August to November)
- 9:00-9:30 Large Group (Free play; Identity Chant; Bible Verse; Song; Lesson)
- 9:30-9:50 Small Group (Ages 3-5; 6-8; 9-12; reading, Q&A; craft/game/activity)
- Pre-K to 2nd Grade uses Bible App for Kids Curriculum
- 3rd to 6th Grade uses The Gospel Project Curriculum (does not meet first/last Sunday of month)
We operate a fully staffed, modern nursery for infants and toddlers with loving adults, clean toys, and Purposeful Design curriculum